Here is the easiest dinner prep ever! Seriously, if you’re tired and don’t feel like cooking, think again because you can do this. It’s too easy not to!
- 1 lb. smoked sausage/ kielbasa, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 3 medium redskin potatoes, diced
- 1/4 of a large red onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 large leaves Fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Chop ingredients and place everything on a baking sheet. Mix up ingredients so they are evenly spread out and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over baking sheet. Top with fresh basil and bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are to desired tenderness.
Tip: The smaller you cut the potatoes the faster they cook.